Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Union/ACORN/Leftie Groups 06-15


An Unmistakable Warning To Big Labor's Supporters

Christie Wins Again

Myths about the teacher layoff crisis

Time to think differently

Money Talks

'My grandmother would turn over in her grave if she knew I was being interviewed by your publication.' Loadsa links.

Unions press Senate to change jobs bill

Unions Just Have More Muscular Grandfathers Than The Rest of Us

I’ve Become an Enemy of the People for Speaking the Truth About Islam. I’ve now been singled out, in a report commissioned and funded by the government of Norway, as a perpetrator of Islamophobia. Am I about to be hauled into court?

ACORN employees tell FBI of deliberate election fraud, according to new documents

Obama Wants Taxpayers to Cough Up $50 Billion To Bail Out Public-Employee Unions

1 comment: