Monday, August 17, 2009

What Part of Representative Did You Not Understand?

Say goodbye Rep. Massa. Because when you state...
MASSA: I will vote for the single payer bill.

PARTICIPANT: Even if it meant you were being voted out of office?

MASSA: I will vote adamantly against the interests of my district if I actually think what I am doing is going to be helpful.

(inaudible participants' comments regarding the "interests" of the district statement from Mr. Massa)

Massa: I will vote against their opinion if I actually believe it will help them.
Can't believe a United States Representative would say outright that he would vote against the will of his constituents? Watch below or visit this Washington Times site, here.


Seriously, what part of representative did you not understand. We, The People, own you. You do not exsist as a professional politician without our consent. You can not remain in office if you alienate the will of The People.

So I say again, Goodbye Rep. Massa. You are not long for your district.

No comments:

Post a Comment