Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today is our 12th Wedding Anniversary (technically we've been married four times - never divorced). It is also the 22nd Anniversary of our Engagement. So I'm takin' it easy.

I will try to blog a bit however because I will be "blogger down" tomorrow because I'm having a surgical biopsy of a lump under my arm.

Hopefully I'll be back up by Tuesday as my husband must travel for the rest of the week giving speeches and that leaves me with two children under 10 and two adults over 70 to contend with. I love them all but fear I may not have my full patience while running around with a stitched up slit under my right arm.

UGH! Pray for me 'cause I'm gonna need it.

1 comment:

  1. Ok - I'm getting a headache so I wasn't able to track that marriage engagement thing, so I'll just wish you a happy anniversary (that seems safe)

    Prayers for your surgery and a good outcome...

    ReplyDelete