Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random Round-Up 04-21



I'm tired. I did too much yesterday after my operation. So I'm just going to feed my beast a little snack and then take a nap. Enjoy.

Amnesty my ass - A New Nowhere Debate? AND speaking of ass and heads up them - Pelosi to Reid: Immigration before climate is ‘fine’ AND Illegal Amnesty Advocates Rally Against New Immigration Law As the wife of a legal immigrant, I say come in legally or go home in handcuffs. And I am 100% in favor of jailing employers who knowingly hire illegals. Throw 'em in jail because they broke the law too.

SEIU THUGS PLEAD NOT GUILTY In Brutal Beatdown of Kenneth Gladney

President Obama Job Approval

Congressional Job Approval

Obama and Democrats' Health Care Plan

Ummmmm White House: Obama Did Not Take Goldman PAC Money, Will Not Return Donations

Democrats haunted by corporate ties. This is not news to any one with a passing acquaintance with the conservative blogsphere. It only surprises those who get their news from the MSM.

Democratic Party, Helped by Wall Street, Outraising Republicans

Arizona Voters Support Controversial Immigration Bill, Poll Finds

IRS Investigating Rubio Expenditures. Gee I wonder why?

Michigan Unemployment Rate Rises To 14.1 Percent

Secret Ballots and Secret Petitions

Apropos of nothing but that I haven't said it for a while, Eric Holder's DoJ is corrupt and reprehensible and he must go.

But he's not the only one who must go - Health Coverage Gap For Congress Closed, For Now

Senate Bill Sets a Plan to Regulate Premiums

How Obamacare Will Hurt California

FBI, IRS raid NY state senator's Bronx clinic

From Bounce to Dribble. No uptick in the polls for the monstrosity known as Obamacare.

No comments:

Post a Comment