Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sen. Brown, Class Act

(Originally posted by Jack Fowler over at NRO - The Corner)

Victory Lap
You’ve got to like this guy. Senator-elect Scott Brown e-mails donors:
I'm eager to get to work in Washington, but before I do I wanted to thank you in person.

Starting this Friday and through Sunday, I will be meeting you and fellow supporters to thank you for your support. I truly appreciate all that you have done for this movement. I will never forget those that were with me even when we were considered a long shot.

Please join me and fellow supporters at:

Friday, January 29

12:00 PM, Hu Ke Lau restaurant, 705 Memorial Drive, Chicopee

7:00 PM, Falmouth Inn, 824 Main Street, Falmouth

Saturday, January 30

1:00 PM, Kowloon Restaurant, 948 Broadway Street – Rt. 1, North Saugus

3:30 PM, Lenzi’s Catering, 810 Merrimack Avenue – Rt. 110, Dracut

6:00 PM, Maxwell-Silverman Restaurant, 25 Union Street, Worcester

Sunday, January 31

5:00 PM, Christina’s Function Facility, 2 Washington Street – Rt. 1, Foxboro

Thank You!

Scott Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment