Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tidbits


Pa. woman tackles burglar who broke into her home


Police: Feces-covered nude man jumped into pool.

Archaeologists Dig Up Nero's Dining Room. Apparently it's a revolving restaurant and proof that civilization is always in a constant decline so enjoy the slide.

Here be Old Anglo-Saxon treasure!

Bangladesh awards farmer who killed 83,000 rats Rat curry for everyone. (I've eaten squirrel so get over it.)

Speaking of odd meals - Cops: Woman fried, ate goldfish amid fight with ex


Nation Demands Fresh Celebrity Meat

6 Naughty Things to do on Vacation Naughty or nice, at least you're on vacation. I miss my Vacation Nanny from FDR Pebbles.

Ice on Mars

507-Carat Diamond Found at South African Mine. I want, I want! I need, I need!


No comments:

Post a Comment