Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sick Child - Mom Down

Blogging will be difficult for me today as my youngest is ill.

I hate it when children are sick. You feel so helpless. You'd do anything to take that illness into yourself to spare them. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Sorry about the spazz out. He's only got a fever and a bit of a cough. Granted those are two symptoms I hate, I don't mind vomiting but a fever makes me so anxious.

I can't imagine what parents of truly ill children go through. My prayers go out to all of them and their kids.

Anyways, I'm going to be watching over my kid, steam baths and honey, fever-reducing medicine and thermometers are my future for the next few days.

At least, I was woken by him early enough to see the meteor shower (pretty but dim from light pollution) and then some deer go through our backyard. Both felt like glorious natural miracles. Let's hope there's a third event and my son's fever goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment