Monday, September 13, 2010

Two Morning Tidbits

Ugly stealth "organizing" from the UAW. Mich. child care workers sue to break from union
Peggy Mashke tends to 12 children for 12 hours a day at her home, so she was surprised to get a letter welcoming her to the United Auto Workers union.

"I thought it was a joke," said Mashke, 50, of northern Michigan's Ogemaw County. "I work out of my home. I'm not an auto worker. How can I become a member of the UAW? I didn't get it."

The White House can "hope" all it wants. Historically higher taxes on "the rich" have always hurt the economy but these liberal buffoons don't ever learn from history, just insanely repeat it. White House hopes GOP will accept tax cuts Hypocritically,...
"[Gibbs]said the middle class should not be used as a political football by Republicans maneuvering to give tax cuts to wealthy taxpayers, who he said don't need the reductions."
Why is it if you make a claim first, you can believe that it negates the fact that you are doing the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment