Monday, December 1, 2008

Three Restaurants

A reader responding to my post Memory Makers and Memory Re-Creators asked which top three restaurants, our British friend visited.

There are as follows (in no particular order):
El Bulli
The Fat Duck
The French Laundry

While I would be BEYOND ESTATIC to eat at any or all of the above restaurants, I would also be happy to eat at....

The Inn at Little Washington
or
Citronelle (Oh, wait I DID eat there and my husband proposed to me for the 4th time)
or
Le Bernardin
or anything by Gordon Ramsey, Fergus Henderson, Tom Colicchio, or Charlie Palmer or....somebody please stop me!

You get the picture. There's a lot of great chefs out there and I would love to try everything.

Oh Gosh, I think I'm reveiling my inner foodie.

Let's put it this way, not only have I been cooking since I was five, worked the line in College at a Bon Appetit reviewed restaurant, and have an entire bookshelf in my kitchen dedicated to culinary reading material but if a baby was born when I first subscribed to Bon Appetit, she'd be legal to drink by now.

The worst of it all is I've dragged my husband into this world now too.

But the original question was - which three restaurants - The Fat Duck, El Bulli, and The French Laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment