Monday, December 1, 2008

ARGH!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with my damn pediatricians.

On one hand, they are great with well-baby appointments and severe illnesses. On the other hand, they are TERRIBLE with nonspecific things like prolonged coughing.

Or vomiting – my daughter was throwing up every 20 minutes and they gave completely unhelpful advice plus suggested using a saline nasal rinse for her runny nose when she was throwing up after being given a teaspoon of water.

Don’t want kids taking any medicine at all despite their clear discomfort. Drives me nuts. I mean, I'm not a crazy medicine, give-them-antibiotics-now mom but I think that after hacking up a lung for a week and a half that my pediatricians should cough up something better themselves than "have you given him honey?"

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment