Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Get 'em While They're Hot.

Obama "products" for sale. Several blogs have mocked the "Obama collectors plate" and with good reason.
But I think they are missing out on some valuable other items that will surely become collectors items when the full disappoint of "hope and change" shifts to "business as usual" and euphoria purchases get tossed.

Among the items I'd keep my eye on - the Obama "Action Figure" and the Obama 2009 Calendar (mark the exact day the scales fell from your eyes).

2 comments:

  1. Obama action figure

    Surely you have seen this, but just in case. I for one will be humming "Obama, on your shoulder" all day long.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BtJG0BonMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the advertisement for the plates & laughed because it wasn't politically correct. =P

    ReplyDelete