Saturday, December 6, 2008

Deep Impact

Another "I (heart) technology" post.

Let this phrase start us off: 1.4 billion pixel digital camera

Four of those cameras/telescopes scanning watching the skies for asteroids.

I just think that's cool.

And yet another reason why we conservatives must stand up to protect human progress - science and technology - and keep it safe and true.

What do I mean?

I mean that science shouldn't have to answer to liberal ideologies such as global warming activists whose history of perverting science is well documenting in my husband's book "Really Inconvenient Truths - seven environmental catastrophes liberals don't want you to know about because they helped cause them".

Conservatives - religious or secular - must be stalwart in the fight to keep science free from politics, otherwise as, for example, the history of eugenics proves the liberals will contort science into evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment