Friday, April 17, 2009

Susan Boyle

YouTube won't let me ebed but follow this link. YOU MUST HEAR AND SEE THIS WOMAN!

What a package! What a voice!

She moves me to tears and I don't even know the song she is singing (Found them below)!

I am gushing because she is the perfect example of inspiration, surprise, and vocal perfection imaginable (and she knocked Simon Cowell on his ASS).

Below are the lyrics to the song she sang on Britain's Got Talent (UK version of American Idol) - when you realize they are being sung by a 47-year-old unemployed woman who is in a church choir, you understand why her singing these words moves you to tears.

Here are the Lyrics(Thanks to NewHotdox) -
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.

Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.

And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

Or you can listen to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment