Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures from the PWC TEA Party Protest

I took these and the ones below today in front of the Prince William County government buildings between Noon and 12:30pm - when the protest was just getting started. Everyone was great, kind, inclusive and patient. I was particularly impressed with the wide range of age groups and demographics.


I love this little old lady sitting in the rain, in a wheelchair, fighting for her freedom!


This guy is NOT wearing a Che t-shirt, that is a picture of Ronald Reagan and it says "Old School Conservative".


The silver fox in the middle of this snap wanted to know if I was taking pictures for the DHS hit list, I assured him that I, myself, was probably on that list thanks to this website.


Gottal love a good sign.


That's my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment