Friday, November 21, 2008

Where Food Comes From

The title of this post is the title of a chapter from Chef Anthony Bourdain's book, A Cook's Tour (an excellent, excellent read). In this chapter he drives home the point that anything you eat was once alive.

With the above in mind, anyone who finds this video "gruesome" is a wuss. And completely clueless about the realities of Life.



If you don't like it, spend the rest of your life in vegan hell.

Oh, and as much as I do love Gov. Palin, this is rather hilarious.

While some people claim that she's been duped by the media again. I don't think so. At one point, she glances over her shoulder. She knows what's going on and she keep on talking. I suspect this is her way of telling the mainstream media to go to heck. Here's a big steaming dose of Alaskan reality for ya.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog since finding it referenced at NRO. Please join me, when you can, at blogspot.screendoorrepublic.com for some conservative humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited Screen Door Republic and enjoyed it very much. Indeed, I am waiting for my husband to get home so I can have him create a blogroll for me. You shall be on it.

    ReplyDelete