Saturday, September 3, 2011

Polanski's Carnage

Child-Rapist Roman Polanski's film "Carnage" is being released soon and has appeared at the Venice Film Festival.

Needless to say, as I've either linked to articles or blogged about Polanski's shameful behavior here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here, I am not a Polanski fan nor am I a fan of actors who are willing to work with or defend Polanski.

The cast list of "Carnage" is below, complete cast and crew list is here.

Jodie Foster
Kate Winslet
Christoph Waltz
John C. Reilly

Freedom of Speech being a value I uphold requires me to allow for differing opinions but it also allows me to judge those opinions and values and speak out against them. Roman Polanski is a child-rapist and anyone who supports him is a tool who does not deserve my financial support by viewing their films.

No comments:

Post a Comment