Friday, April 24, 2009

Genetically Clumsy Cat

Our cat, James, is clumsy. Fall off the bed backwards clumsy.


James's clumsiness hit a new low this morning when he woke us all up screaming.

Apparently, James had been on my son's dresser looking out the window. As he jumped down, he got his back two legs stuck in one of the dresser drawers that my son hadn't pushed in all the way.

So there was our cat, dangling from his hindlegs, off the dresser, screaming his poor little head off until he woke my five-year-old who gently lifted him up and out.

Falling off the bed. Falling off the stairs. Hitting his head while attempting to jump onto stuff. And now, getting stuck in a drawer.

Clumsiest. Cat. Ever.


Oh, did I mention he also thinks he's a dog and plays fetch?

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy :)

    I have a cat just like that.. I dont think there is anything wrong with him physically its just that he is clumsy lil guy lol

    ReplyDelete