Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mini Round-Up

Now I feel old - Wear wristwatch? Use e-mail? Not for Class of '14 When did this happen, the 2010 college freshman was born in 1992. Holy Smokes!

Damn Boomers - Another Threat to Economy: Boomers Cutting Back

Scary News You Can Use - 13 Things An Identity Thief Won't Tell You

It's the economy, stupid. AP Poll: Obama at new low for handling economy

Sadly, while I have never owned a cell phone either, I'm not as wealthy as these folks. What am I doing wrong? (Don't answer that.) In the ultimate power move, there are people who don't own a cell phone. And they're making the world work for them.

I'm kinda unsympathetic towards any Americans who complain about stress when I think of what our soldiers and, oh say, Israelis face every day. Anxiety levels are running high in these metros.

No comments:

Post a Comment