Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Zo Hits Back At Bill

And quite rightly Maher's comment was dispicable and vile, wrong and racist.

Below is from AlfonZo Rachel's Facebook page (here):
This is a bit of a departure for me, as I prefer to do rants, but by the time it gets done, Bill Snot bucket Maher and his comments will be worth talking about even less than they already are.
So, I called him snot Bucket. He is snotty. You know he's snotty.

This commentary comes out of Bill Maher saying, ""I thought when we elected a black ... See Morepresident, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt so you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) 'we've got a motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."

Now despite all the PC stuff, the left wing still proves to be the ones doing the majority of the stereotyping.

I'm pretty sure they had a medic on stand by and extra ready in case Maher's guts ruptured from him using more testosterone than he ever has in his life to try to pull off his best "black" impression.

This is what black people are to Bill Maher. This is what we're supposed to be. Gun toting thugs, and if we're not, then we're just docile uncle toms who wanna be white.

Truth is, there is no behavior that could satisfy Bill Maher because he's a racist, and just a very confused individual all together.

He's pro-gun-control, yet he wants the president to brandish a weapon, at the table with BP,

but when it comes to dealing with our enemies; the ones who get a special thrill up their leg when they cut off the heads of jews in particularly,

well no - those are the ones we should just have talks with.

I don't pay much mind to Bill Maher; a bitter cynic who's vein's pump with spoiled milk, and just another patronizing racist.

I've seen his show before. I know what it is. I've come to the conclusion that i don't dig it, therefore I don't watch it. I'm aware of the comments that he makes when he says somethin' even more backward than he usually does for people to talk about, and it ends up getting forwarded to me.

So I watch this dude who has this strange resemblance to Otto from Star Trek DS9, and Maher, just like all the rest of the liberal elites feel they are the authority on what black people are supposed to be.

It reminds me of when clean cut white frat boys would come up to me whispering, "hey brah. Do you know where we can score some kind?" And I'd be like, why the Hell are you asking me?

You're the ones who are doing it. Why don't you go find some some other clean cut white frat boys like yourselves? You just might find what you're looking for. I've stopped a long time ago for corn sakes, so scram!
Guess those liberal colleges they learn from aren't doing much to instill that deductive reasoning.

Anyway, Maher just makes my job easier when it comes to pointing out who the real racists are. The hard part is getting people to see the painfully obvious. It's like trying to point out something as obvious as figuring out how to pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the sole of it. (Thanks Pryor)

Admittedly I do generalize when it comes to liberals, but I used to be one, so there's my license. ; ) Where as Bill Maher has never been black. I'm sure according to Bill Maher I've never been black either.

In the end though, I still respect Bill Maher's freedom to say what he does, and I'm certainly free to disagree.
Read the comments as well. A few choice samples here:
From a reader in Asia:
This highlights why the media loves gangbangers and thuggish tattoo-covered basketball players; this is how black people are "supposed" to be. "Good job, Tobey, now fetch me my pipe."

They tell blacks that the system is biased against them, that tests are ethnically biased against them, that proper English is tantamount to racism, and then they... See More they tell them they cannot succeed without liberals' help--thus ensuring the black-liberal dependency cycle ad infinitum. Liberals need blacks to stay in power, but blacks don't need liberals to achieve and succeed. Worse yet, when a black person does succeed outside of the liberal plantation (which almost inevitably results in a conversion to conservatism), he is castigated as an Oreo--if not worse.

Sad thing Zo, is that the media and liberals keep selling blacks this line, AND THEY BUY IT!! It really is tragic that so many of my my dark-skinned American brethren refuse to see that they never left the slave plantation. The only thing that's changed about the modern plantation is the shape of the chains.

As a white guy, I'll never know what it's like to be black, but forgive me for saying that the concepts of right and wrong transcend skin color...they used to, at any rate. I'd love to see a modern Emancipation Proclamation freeing blacks from the liberal plantation.


Another:
Bill Maher makes me sick to even look at him much less listen to him!! He is a Liberal elitist who wants power and control over anyone who is not a Liberal, regardless of our skin color. And for some reason they seem to think that people of color will be much easier to manipulate. Those on the left just think that they are sooo superior to ... See Moreeveryone else. I am a white Conservative woman, and I was attacked by a white Liberal man, because I support The Tea Party and Rand Paul. He called me Non Christian, Racist, and Ignorant!! When I told him that the people I admire most in life are YOU, Dr. Alveda King, Rev CL Bryant, Lt. Col. Allen West and Charles Payne. He said to me that you all were probably just a few dumb blacks that the Politically savvy Tea Party threw out there from time to time!! He proved my point with that one sentence!!! That he thinks he is superior to me, and that he thinks blacks are dumb enough to be manipulated by a group that can be Politically savvy, and that they are unable to think for themselves. We love you Zo...keep up the good fight for us all, regardless of our skin color!!! AND Before the Civil War, slave owners would use one of the slaves who they trusted to hold a shotgun and watch the other slaves while they were working in the fields to keep them for trying to run away. This is the role that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Mark Lamont Hill play for Bill Maher and the rest of the Liberals. By telling the blacks who ... See Morelisten to them that they don't have a chance, it keeps them on welfare and voting for democrats so they don't loose their handouts. They went berserk when Bill Cosby had "The Cosby Show" in the 80's because he played a successful doctor. They didn't want blacks to be inspired and believe that they could get off the handouts. They would loose control over them if they thought that they could make a living on their own. If it is true that this country holds blacks down then how did Chris Gardner become a Millionaire. The Democrat party wants to hold them down so they can harvest their vote, and they intend to do the same to the Mexicans. Rev. Jeremiah Wright preached hate and told his congregation that the Government wants to hold them down, while he is reportedly worth nearly 10 million. The hypocrisy of Him saying a black cannot make it in America while Barrack Obama and Oprah Winfrey sit in his congregation is amazing.
I believe that Sharpton, Jackson, Hill, Maher and Wright are the biggest stumbling blocks for race relations in this country and for people of color to rise up out of poverty.


Astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment