Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Letter to Sen. Warner

Dear Senator Warner,

My name is K. Murray and I received an email from you today telling me that you got a third-party email in my name and asking me to contact you directly.

I am doing so to re-affirm my deep and abiding HATRED of the Waxman-Markey bill. This taxation in the form of regulation will raise my energy bill without adding one benefit to the US economy or the environment.

The argument that America must set an example is insulting. We do not drill off-shore and are the ONLY country in the world that does not do so. Indeed, China is syphoning our oil by drilling into our coastal waters from inside international waters.

This global warming nonsense MUST stop. This horrific power-grab by the federal government MUST stop. Raising taxes and reducing energy supplies in the middle of a ghastly recession is beyond idiotic and enters into reckless abandonment by Congress of their duties to enact laws that protect and enhance America, not tear her down.

Please understand I am a stay-at-home mother with a website and plenty of time on her hands. A yes vote will only empower me to explain to ALL Virginians that the reason why their energy bills are so expensive is because Congress in general and you in particular are responsible.

With Tea Party Protests and growing consumer concern with the economic decisions Obama and the democratic party are making, can YOU afford to impoverish thousands of registered voters?

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter. And please be aware that a copy of this email will be posted on my website.

Sincerely,
K. Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment