Monday, May 11, 2009

Older Female Bosses Suck

I once worked for a man who was so difficult, one of his assistance placed her head on her desk and froze in place. The ad agency had to call an ambulance to come and give her a muscle relaxer injection just so she could be moved. I worked just fine with that guy.

But every older woman boss I ever had was terrible.

I worked with one woman who was so stressful, I ended up on prescription drugs to control the panic attacks before I could leave for another job. She was a lying sack of ....

The problem with older women is that they stupidly bought into the whole feminist movement lie that they could have it all.

You can't. No one can, male or female.

So these broads worked their asses off only to see younger women opt out. Choose different paths. And we all know what happens to people who don't goosestep to the liberal agenda (be it feminist or otherwise). Fail to follow the pied piper of liberal feminism and you will be destroyed.

That's why it was so easy for me to leave advertising. From the idiocy the industry in New York City was heading to the craptacular treatment I experienced from female bosses who couldn't believe I had the temerity to put my marriage before my job, it was stupid to remain employed.

So this New York Times article about the backlash against female bullies comes as no surprise to me or probably any other woman who has been unfortunate enough to work for an older female babyboomer.

When, oh when, will those god-awful babyboomers just retire and go away. As a group, I've yet to find a redeeming feature among them other than being the standard against which all selfish and self-absorbed behavior can be measured.

No comments:

Post a Comment