Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Ways to Crush The Economy

When Obama signs the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act into law today, he will be adding another crushing employment regulation on American businesses in the middle of a huge economic crisis.

I can't think of anything more stupid than this act (and I'm a chick) except for the stimulus package, FOCA, universal healthcare, ... Oh wait the entire liberal agenda is dumber than dirt.

Sorry. Not exactly high intellectualism on my part.

Then again I'm not a high intellectual.

I will say this is a rather silly hoop to jump through. Lily Ledbetter's lawsuit was struck down by the Supreme Court so creating a law based on her experiences is like just creating make-work for the Supreme Court once again. This bill is likely to be called unconstitutional the moment it is conceived.

God Willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment