Friday, October 28, 2011

2 Sets of Questions About Occupy Wall Street

First and foremost, where is the demand for the collective justice? Shouldn't the first step of the OWS movement be the demand that all those "Wall Street Fat Cats and Bankers" be thrown in jail for the illegal act of putting a gun to those innocent students' collective heads and forcing them to sign up for student loans? Or is that their parents/respective universities' faults? Second, can I get a refund/rebate for the student loan my father took out for me so I could study abroad my junior year at Oxford, UK? Even though, I personally paid off the student loan completely myself by the mid-90s? I'd really like to see some of that money back if the government is handing freebies out to the loafers in Zuccotti Park?

1 comment:

  1. Q#1. Judging from many of the "occupation" statements I've heard, the OWSers would much prefer a Kangaroo court, with votes taken via down twinkles.

    Q#2. Yes indeed. Where's my student loan rebate? Ooh, and hubster's too. We could use some serious resort time.

    ReplyDelete