Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why The Hiatus

So I am sorry that Shout First, Ask Questions Later went on a little hiatus for the past few days.

I kinda got a little obsessed about my photography and trying to improve on certain shots.

Apparently, one must make certain priority choices when taking care of two small children, avoiding taking care of a house, "helping" your husband, keeping fish and a cat alive, entering online sweepstakes, blogging, taking 1,000s of pictures/editing pictures, arranging family celebrations and trying not to obsess about direly sick relatives. Oh and my beloved and charming youngest sister visited.

In short, blogging fell through the cracks.

I did get these shots though (a teeny, tiny, itsy bitsy sample - I promise) ... Enjoy.

















No comments:

Post a Comment