Monday, November 9, 2009

Obamacare Daily Round-Up 11-09



So here it is, I got blindsided between helping my neighbors (happy to do it), my husband's ER visit and subsequent doctor's appointments (not so happy about that), and getting the house ready for a family visit.

Below is my Obmacare Daily Round-Up in which I will try to contain my complete and thorough disgust towards all those vile, scum-sucking, rat-bastards who voted for Obamacare in the middle of the night like the sneaky jackasses they are.

House Passes PelosiCare May they burn in hell for doing so.

Future Unemployment Looming Nov. 2010 - Lap Dog Blue Dogs who Voted for Pelosicare

KILL THIS BILL. House health care bill has nowhere to go in Senate

Coburn to Senate: You Actually Have to Pay For These Bills

Dems put agenda ahead of country

4 Sheets of Parchment v. 2032 Pages of Government Control

Planned Parenthood: Your Tax Dollars At Work

Lawmakers Detail Obama’s Pitch

Eyewitness - "I was at Thursday's House Call on Congress...."

House Passes Landmark Health Care Overhaul AND What It Means

Do As I Say, Not As I Do

D.C.'s 'Failure To Launch' National Health Care Policy

Health Care Bill Day

VIDEO Liberty dies with thunderous applause

Congressman Connolly (D-VA) has a bully in his office shoving women Connolly will not be my representative for much longer. I am looking forward to "firing" him come Nov. 2010.

Re: What We Know About the Health-Care Bill

It damn well better be. Is this the high-water mark for ObamaCare?

Health Care That's Always A Scare

Health care issues: Tax increases for overhaul

Want to fund abortions?


Abortion Fight Turns to the Senate

Health Care: Not Close to Over

Real Prescription for Reform

What's Next After PelosiCare?

A high price for health reform

Coakley: No on health care bill

No comments:

Post a Comment