Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Running For Cover?

The bad news about Obama's economic policies destroying America's future or how Obamacare will destroy Americans' health is being ignored as Obama's administration waves a bright, shiny distraction under conservatives' noses in the form of CIA Interrogatons and will Holder prosecute, etc., etc.

There was a lot of hand-wringing over torture in the conservative blogosphere a couple of months ago and now that Cheney's gotten his wish and was vindicated, there is still hand-wringing.

This is NOT HELPING OUR CAUSE PEOPLE. Who cares? Let Holder fritter away even more credibility and Obama's political capital on a fool's errand. From the memos released, they have no case.

This is nothing but a distraction, a cover, while they try to rescue Obama's failed policies.

And as far as I am concerned when it comes to torture, if saving my children's lives from a terrorist attack requires that a very bad person get some water up his nose, then I have NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

Sorry for the rant. I'm a good person but Sept. 11th is very personal to me and I don't have a high tolerance for fools errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment