Sunday, May 17, 2009

TV Party Tonight - Friend Olivia Keeps Day Job!

So totally psyched that Dollhouse is renewed because..
1) My husband and I enjoy all things Joss.
2) An old acquantance is on the show (Olivia Williams)
3) It's a good show (I liked Buffy, Firefly, and Angel too).

Here is the current standing of the Fall TV lineup as published by Entertainment Weekly.

Here's my schedule (yes, I totally like weird stuff)...
ABC
Better Off Ted: Could go either way. Now officially renewed.
Castle: Could go either way. Now a safe bet. Now officially renewed.
Scrubs: Prospects brightening. Now officially renewed.

CBS
The Amazing Race: Already renewed.
The Big Bang Theory: Already renewed.
How I Met Your Mother: Sure thing.
Numb3rs: Safe bet.

FOX
Bones: Sure thing. Now officially renewed for two seasons.
Dollhouse: Now officially renewed for 13 episodes.
Fringe: Sure thing. Now officially renewed.
Kitchen Nightmares: Already renewed.
The Simpsons: Already renewed. [GREATEST SHOW EVER]

NBC
30 Rock: Already renewed.
Heroes: Sure thing. Now officially renewed.

The CW
America's Next Top Model: Already renewed.


These are the shows I'm going to miss!
Reaper - Sock, I'm gonna miss you and The Devil most of all!

4 comments:

  1. I heard about "Better Off Ted" for the first time today, so I'll be waiting for it to come off hiatus (Mythtv shows no episodes for the next 2 weeks).

    I'm glad to hear about "Dollhouse", "Castle", "30 Rock", "Heroes", "Bones" and "Scrubs". After the cancellation of "Pushing Daisies", I'll have to console myself with the final episodes, which will start airing in a couple of weeks.

    I, too, enjoy all things Joss. Did you see his cameo in "Veronica Mars", and have you seen "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't watch Veronica Mars and my husband is still kinda cranky at me because of it. And you know, we've been meaning to go to Dr. Horrible - I think I'll do that now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - encouraged by Calvin Dodge I totally went to hulu and started Dr. Horrible and it is wonderful! Thank you Mr. Dodge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No don't give up on Reaper. Those of us who like "the weird stuff" are trying to save this show! We have news that ABC Studios is shopping Reaper for syndication. Yes, help us save Reaper! Reaper Fans! Write your CW affiliate and say there's a fanbase in your area and it would be a ratings boost for them on Sunday nights! Look up your CW affiliate here: http://www.cwtv.com/stations. Also write to ABC Studios -- http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html?lid=ABCCOMGlobalFooter&lpos=CONTACT -- encouraging them to keep promoting the syndication of Reaper! International viewers, write your affiliates/networks too. Draft emails and other ideas at reaperdmv.com.

    ReplyDelete