Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Won The Canon/Redskins Sweepstakes

Back in September,I won a Canon/Redskins sweepstakes where I got a new Canon camera and tickets to Game 4 of the Washington Redskin’s season where I got to be on the field taking pictures during the game with the team photographer.

Well, the second phase of that sweepstakes was to submit one of the pictures I took while on the field and at the end of the regular season the picture I took would be judged against the other home game winners. And I won the second phase that sweepstakes!

My husband and I will get two VIP tickets to the Washington Redskins Summer Training Camp! I am presuming that means we can meet the players and get autographs – at least that’s what I’m hoping for. I am too pleased for words.

Here is the picture I took.

And here is the website where you can see what I competed against.

Look out Sports Illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment